Business presence in Russia
Having a commercial presence in Russia is a much cheaper alternative to an independent representative office or limited company. You don't need to employ large numbers of personnel, lease office premises or run your own accounts department.
Exploiting new markets is always expensive for foreign companies, and Russia is no exception. Foreign companies face diverse problems in Russia: lack of market knowledge, cultural differences, the language barrier, and a lack of human and financial resources.
Because of this, we provide our "Office in Office" service in Russia. This enables foreign companies to gain a foothold in the Russian market one step at a time, with manageable expenditure of time and a budget set in advance, and without having to register a separate company, set up an office or find your own staff. Experience shows that you can save more than 25% of total costs with a business presence through AHK Russia.emäß sparen Sie mit einer Geschäftspräsenz bei der AHK Russland über 25% der Gesamtkosten.
The benefits you gain include:
- Reduction of costs for developing the Russian market
- Protection against legal difficulties and fraud
- Minimise the time you spend on laborious bureaucratic supervision of your business in Russia
- Independent choice of project manager
- Transparent costs for the service
- No language barrier in communicating with your project team
- AHK membership and easy access to the German-speaking network in Russia
- Use of our discount system for other services
Overview of our services:
Project manager to boost your sales activities in Russia
The project manager is solely responsible for your project. You handle professional direction, define tasks to be done, and inspect the results. We deal with disciplinary control and all the administrative work.
Your personal representative's tasks
- Finding and contacting new customers
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Work to promote sales (e.g. website, information materials)
- Preparation, support and follow-up work for trade fairs
- Preparing business trips for you
- Coordination of supply to Russia
- Accepting and forwarding complaints, etc.
Lease of fully furnished offices and work spaces in Moscow and St. Petersburg
Our offices are located in the centre of Moscow and St. Petersburg, and are perfect for quiet and productive work. You can lease a fully furnished workplace (office will be shared with other employees), or you can opt for a separate office. Our office solutions include the following services:
- Business address and local phone number in Moscow/St. Petersburg
- Furniture and equipment including computer, telephone, printer and unlimited internet access
- Use of conference room
- Use of communal kitchen with coffee, tea and water
Make valuable contacts as an AHK member
As an AHK member, you can successfully develop your market in Russia and take full advantage of the many benefits of membership:
- Networking and knowledge sharing with experts in your industry
- Direct access to many useful contacts
- Lobby group
- Network throughout Russia
- Current information on the Russian market and much more
Making a business trip to Moscow or St. Petersburg? Use our office space!
If you are on business in Moscow or St. Petersburg and need a quiet place to work for a few hours, we are happy to provide you with our office space in the city centre – for free. We can also advise you on entering the Russian market.