Start.up! Germany 2018
You are a Russian high-tech startup entrepreneur interested in entering the German market or working with partners in Germany?
Great! Then we would like to invite you to discover the diverse opportunities Germany has to offer to startup companies. Accompanied by a group of like-minded high-tech entrepreneurs from all over the world you will explore some of Germany’s most promising hotspots for startups, connect to peers and partners, get a grasp of current developments in the German market, and most importantly:
Meet German corporates, partners and investors interested in cooperating with your startup!
The Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (AHK) invites you to take part in the international business mission
Start.up! Germany 2018
Join us for a 5-day guided roadshow to Cologne, Dusseldorf and the Ruhr area. Apply until July 4th, 2018.
Six reasons why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity:
- Visit the most promising startup hotspots in Germany’s industrial heartland North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW).
- Get in touch with potential German clients and investors at B2B matchmaking sessions organized by the local German Chambers of Industry and Trade (IHKs).
- Get an on-site acquaintance with opportunities for the localization of your business in Germany supported by local economic development agencies like NRW.INVEST.
- Exchange experience with fellow startup entrepreneurs from 15+ countries taking part in the tour together with you.
- Participate in international pitch contests and workshops with key experts of the German startup ecosystem as jury members and/or pitch coaches.
- Meet with startups, corporates and top speakers at the RuhrSummit on October 12th in Bochum – one of Germany’s biggest startup conventions.
|DATES:||October 7th – October 12th, 2018|
|LOCATIONS:||Cologne, Dusseldorf, Ruhr area (Bochum, Dortmund, Essen, Duisburg, Mülheim an der Ruhr)|
6 startup companies from Russia with max. 2 participants from each company.
Overall 40+ international startups from 15+ different countries selected by the local German Chambers of Commerce (AHKs) in cooperation with national ecosystem partners.
English (good knowledge is mandatory!)
COSTS COVERED BY THE ORGANIZERS (i.e. by us):
- The entire program management
- Transportation within Germany
- Coordination of B2B meetings
- Admission to RuhrSummit on October 12th in Bochum
COSTS COVERED BY THE PARTICIPATING STARTUPS (i.e. by you):
- Transportation costs to Germany
- Catering & Accommodation (but: special hotel rates will be offered)
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING STARTUPS:
- You’re working in one of the following technology tracks: InsurTech, Smart City, Logistics & Mobility.
- Your startup is in the “market testing” phase, i.e. you must be beyond the seed stage. Successful accomplishment of first investor rounds and availability of a market-ready product are beneficial.
- You have developed a scalable business model with an international approach and a clear focus on the German market or German customers.
- You are fluent in English. The whole application process as well as all events, matchmaking sessions and pitch competitions during the journey will be conducted entirely in English.
- Russian startups interested in Start.up! Germany 2018 apply via this web site until July 4th, 2018
- Applications will be assessed by our ecosystem partners Skolkovo and RVC.
- Qualified startups will be invited for demo days with pitch competitions in Moscow and will get the chance to present their companies as well to explain their motivation for taking part in this project
- An expert jury comprising members of the Startup Working Group of the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (AHK) will select the six best participants of the pitch competitions
- These six winner companies will take part in the road show from 7th to 12th October incl. a preparatory seminar in Russia and follow-up activities in Germany